Terms & Conditions
MerryFrolics.com is a personal website covering various topics on male sexuality. Your use of this website, in any and all forms, constitutes an acceptance of these terms and policies. This page is reviewed and revised from time to time.
All content provided is for informational purposes only. The articles and posts on this website are my own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of my employer or its subsidiaries. I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information found here or by following any links. I will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. I will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
At MerryFrolics.com, the privacy of my visitors is extremely important. I will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. They’re just here to make the site work better for you.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
I make some money on this website through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this website because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
What this means for you:
- I do not and will not recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate.
- I became an affiliate to earn some revenue towards the costs of running and maintaining this website. Where I have direct control over which ads are served on this website I offer only products that are directly related to the topic of this website and products that a reader/subscriber would have a genuine interest in or need of.
- I do not recommend products just for the sake of making money.
- I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this website.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
All content in this website had been created by me. None of the content is to be copied or reproduced without my express permission. If you wish to link to articles posted here, you may do so, providing you include a full link back to the original article.
Go back to the homepage of Merry Frolics - where you can find the best Fleshlight reviews and other male sex toy information.
I want to thank Michael Rose @ Made Mistakes for providing a great template for this document.