Fleshlight Guides, Recommendations, and Reviews
The first Fleshlight male masturbator was made in 1997 and it changed male masturbation forever.
Since that date, Fleshlight have released over a hundred different textures.
Made with Fleshlight’s patented SuperSkin, they feel as close to real skin as a sex toy can and deliver a hands-free masturbation experience like no other.
With so many to pick from, choosing your first (or next) Fleshlight sleeve can seem like an almost impossible task.
This page is a good starting point: a repository of all the information you need before you make your next Fleshlight purchase.
Fleshlight Basics: What every beginner needs to know about Fleshlights
What are Fleshlights? If you are completely new to Fleshlights and finding the terms and types confusing, this article is a good place to start. It’s brief guide to Fleshlights: what they are, how they work, and what exactly makes them so different to all the other male masturbators out there.
How to Buy a Fleshlight: Most people shop for sex toys online; it’s convenient, easy, and discreet. But buying online has its own pitfalls. Find out how to shop safely for sex toys in our How to Buy Fleshlights article.
How to Use a Fleshlight: Could anything be easier? You find the orifice and insert your penis. Here we explore a few tips and tricks which can make Fleshlight masturbation even more enjoyable.
How to Clean a Fleshlight: To get the best from your Fleshlight you need to look after it so cleaning it out after every use is a necessary chore. This guide takes you through the practicalities of keeping your favorite masturbation sleeve in tip-top condition.
The Best Fleshlights
BEST OVERALL + INTENSE
Kissa Sins Insatiable
Mia Malkova Boss Level
What Is the Best Fleshlight for You?
Fleshlight release several new textures every single year. For a beginner, the different categories and sleeve types can get confusing quite quickly.
The Complete Guide to Finding the Best Fleshlight is an overview of everything you need to know to choose the best Fleshlight for you.
It is regularly updated to bring you the best information about current models.
Individual Fleshlight Reviews
I’ve tested dozens of sex toys over the past four years. In my opinion, Fleshlights stand head and shoulders above the competition; the variety of textures is already unbeatable and new designs are being added all the time.
Read my individual Fleshlight reviews to learn more about what I think of each one.
Build Your Own Fleshlight Experience
Sleeve-only Fleshlights are a great way to build a collection; they can be purchased separately to be used with one of your existing hard cases or as part of a ‘Build Your Own’ Fleshlight.
Select from a generic Lady (vaginal) or a classic Butt orifice to go with the inner texture and outer sleeve of your choice.
Some of the best ever Fleshlight sleeves have found their way into this category; these include the realistic Mini Lotus, the super intense Destroya, and the deliciously tight Heavenly.
Fleshlight Girls – Vagina
The Fleshlight Girls sleeves are one of Fleshlights most interesting collections.
Their orifices – pussy, mouth and ass – are molded directly from the bodies of some of the best known porn stars in the business. Each girl has at least one unique ‘signature’ texture, created to reflect the talent or persona she is known for.
In my opinion, the best of the bunch are: Romi Rain’s ‘Storm’, Kendra Sunderland’s ‘Angel’, and Anikka Albrite’s ‘Goddess’. Your favorites may differ – read the individual reviews to get a more detailed picture of each sleeve.
A select few of the most popular Fleshlight Girls textures are also available as Build Your Own Sleeves.
My Pussy Fleshlight Reviews
- Romi Rain Storm – Intense, Diverse Masturbator
- Kendra Sunderland Angel - Wide, Realistic Masturbator
- Anikka Albrite Goddess - Soft, Massaging Masturbator
- Alexis Texas Outlaw - Excellent Middle of the Road Fleshlight
- Angela White Indulge - A Lush Fleshlight
- Asa Akira Dragon - Spiraling Milking Machine
- Autumn Falls Cream - Intense, Amazing Fleshlight
- Brandi Love Heartthrob – Stimulating, Realistic MILF Masturbator
- Christy Mack Attack - Mild, Realistic Masturbator
- Elsa Jean Tasty – Intense, Tight Fleshlight
- Jenna Haze Obsession - Very Intense Fleshlight
- Jessica Drake Heavenly - Combination Fleshlight
- Joanna Angel Misfit - Intense but Not Overpowering
- Kayden Kross Bookworm - My First Fleshlight (limited availability)
- Kissa Sins Insatiable – New Queen of Fleshlights
- Lisa Ann Barracuda - MILF Fleshlight
- Lotus - Gentle, Realistic Fleshlight (limited availability, Fleshlight Girls orifice)
- Mia Malkova Lvl Up – Intense Tentacled Masturbator
- Misty Stone Bump N Grind - Beautiful Brown Fleshlight
- Nicole Aniston Fit - Intense, Less Tight Option for Stamina Training
- Riley Reid Utopia – Medium Intensity Fleshlight
- Riley Steele Nipple Alley - Fleshlight with Tiny Breasts
- Stoya Destroya - Intense Fleshlight
- Tera Patrick Tease - Complex Fleshlight
- Tori Black Torrid - Classy, Subtle Fleshlight
Fleshlight Girls - Butt
Like the pussy sleeves above, the Fleshlight Girls Butt sleeves have a realistic looking opening which is made from an exact molding of the girl’s own orifice.
The textures listed below are unique to the stars they are named for; highlights of this range include Riley Reid’s ‘Euphoria’, Tera Patrick’s ‘Twisted’, and Alexis Texas’ ‘Tornado’ sleeves.
My Anal Fleshlight Reviews
- Riley Reid Euphoria – Relaxed Anal Fleshlight
- Tera Patrick Twisted - Loose Anal Fleshlight
- Alexis Texas Tornado - Realistic Butt Fleshlight
- Anikka Albrite Siren – Wonderfully Intense Anal Masturbator
- Angela White Entice - Relaxed Anal Fleshlight
- Brandi Love Shameless - Fabulously Versatile Anal Fleshlight
- Christy Mack Booty - Anal Fleshlight with Attitude
- Eva Lovia Spice - Varied Anal Fleshlight
- Jenna Haze Lust - Medium Tight Anal Fleshlight
- Joanna Angel Punk - Intense Ass Fleshlight
- Kissa Sins Sinner - Great, Tight Butt Fleshlight
- Lisa Ann Savage – Realistic Anal Fleshlight for Long Masturbation Sessions
- Madison Ivy Wonderland – Tight, Curving Anal Fleshlight
- Mia Malkova Boss Level - Great All-Around Anal Fleshlight
- Nikki Benz Reign - Intense Anal Fleshlight
Stamina Training Fleshlights
The Stamina Training Unit (STU) was created specifically to help improve your sexual endurance by consistently over stimulating you, but any of the more intense sleeves will present a real challenge to your staying power.
My top picks for stamina training are Romi Rain’s ‘Storm’, Stoya’s ‘Destroya’, and the original STU (available with a choice of Lady, or the generic ‘Pure’ orifice). Look for the intensity rating in my Fleshlight reviews to help you choose one.Great All-Around Anal FleshlightGreat All-Around Anal Fleshlight
- Stamina Training Unit - STU
- Romi Rain Storm – Intense, Diverse Masturbator
- Stoya Destroya - Intense Fleshlight
- + Any high, or even medium, intensity Fleshlight
Interactive sex toys strive towards realism, creating the illusion that someone else is involved in the action with you.
The Fleshlight Launch has taken a step in this direction, with some mind blowing results! To learn more read my review of the interactive Fleshlight Launch.
The new Quickshot Launch is a great improvement over the original Launch. Fleshlight dropped the interactive mode and selection of textures is more limited but the different settings mean that there is actually a lot more variety to the experience. Read the Fleshlight Quickshot Launch review.
Turbo Blowjob Fleshlights
The Turbo sleeves are Fleshlight’s answer to a convincing blowjob experience.
The clever three part opening simulates the sensations you feel when passing through a mouth, with the inner texture channel being the ‘deep throat’ part of the sleeve.
There are two Turbo sleeve textures, named ‘Thrust’ and ‘Ignition’. The sleeves are available in a choice of Blue Ice or Copper colors which perfectly suit their mechanical, steampunk-inspired appearance.
Standard Fleshlights are big.
Of course, their size is what makes them so great; there is just enough room to create a fully immersive experience inside them.
However, they are sometimes too big to handle easily. With this in mind, Fleshlight have introduced a few smaller product lines which try hard to mimic the full Fleshlight experience despite their diminutive size.
The Fleshlight Quickshots are the first of these; they are the smallest and cheapest of the Fleshlight products.
Quickshots are open ended; they do not provide the full enveloping experience of the full sized sleeves but they do have their own unique appeal.
To learn more read my review and comparison of Quickshot Riley Reid, Pulse, and Vantage.
Fleshlight’s Fleshskins masturbator is a relatively recent addition to the Fleshlight family.
Launched in 2018, the Fleshskins Grip Blue Ice is a new and innovative sleeve which comes without the usual hard outer case.
Instead, it is shaped to fit your hand with holes to accommodate your fingers (it looks a little like brass knuckles). This allows you to vary your grip and pressure. I loved trying out the Grip Blue Ice; to learn more see what I thought in the full review.
The stylish case of the Fleshlight Flight is smaller and sleeker than other Fleshlights.
As the name suggests, Flight masturbators are made for travel; their small size means that they will slip discreetly into luggage.
There are three Flight textures: the Pilot, the Aviator, and the Instructor. Despite their slightly snug cases, they are enjoyable to use and compare well to full sized Fleshlights.
- Flight Pilot - Intense Travel Fleshlight
- Flight Aviator - Stylish, Tight Male Masturbator
- Flight Instructor - A Smaller Fleshlight
- Comparison of different Fleshlight Flight models
I’ve often wondered why the Go Fleshlights only have two textures available.
In my opinion they are the best size of all the Fleshlight models: they sit neatly in-between the Flight and full-sized models.
However, what they lack in quantity, they make up for in quality; the high intensity Go Surge and transparent Go Torque are both great textures and definitely worth a look.
Clear Ice Fleshlights
Ice Fleshlights add a whole new dimension to the masturbation experience by allowing you to see all the action through the transparent case and sleeve.
The Clear Ice sleeves are colorless; the Blue Ice models come with a hint of cool blue.
The original Ice sleeve is the Ice Crystal, which comes with a choice of Lady, Pure, or Butt orifices.
Other sleeves also come in shades of Ice. The Quickshot Vantage, Go Torque, and Flight Aviator are completely transparent, while the Fleshskins Grip and Turbo models have Blue Ice options.
- Ice Crystal - Transparent Fleshlight
- Quickshot Vantage - Small, Cheap, and Transparent
- Go Torque - Transparent and Smaller Fleshlight
- Flight Aviator - Stylish, Clear Male Masturbator
- Fleshskins Grip Blue Ice - Great beginner Fleshlight
Fleshlight Vibro is a vibrating Fleshlight.
It comes with three vibrating bullets, which can be inserted individually into pockets in the sleeve to create an interesting massaging effect.
The Vibro Touch comes with a choice of generic Lady or Butt orifices. Read my Fleshlight Vibro review.
The first ever Fleshlight design was an innovative and exciting new product when it was created in 1997.
Today, the Original is one of the only sleeves I would not recommend. Read my Fleshlight Original review to learn more.
The opposite of realistic, the fantasy Fleshlight sleeves come in a range of unusual, unreal, and frankly bizarre designs.
The Freaks Fleshlights include vampires, aliens and even Bigfoot in a range of brightly colored sleeves with novelty orifices.
Unfortunately, the Freaks product line appears to be discontinued. You can find a list of my Fleshlight Freaks reviews at the bottom of this page.
Sex in a Can (SIAC) Fleshlights
Sex in a Can sleeves are cunningly – and not very convincingly - disguised as cans of beer. They are much smaller than most other Fleshlights; ideal for those who prefer a snug fit.
The SIAC product line appears to be discontinued. You can find a list of my Fleshlight Sex In a Can reviews at the bottom of this page.
Despite the generic appearance of many of the sleeves, most of the Fleshlight range is marketed primarily at straight men. Fleshjacks are made for guys who like guys.
Some textures are shared between Fleshjacks and Fleshlights but there are many designs which are unique to Fleshjack.
They also have the Fleshjack Boys, real gay porn stars who, like the Fleshlight Girls, have modelled their own butt orifices to add realism to the unique sleeves that are named for them.
Check out the Fleshjack Guide for more information.
Fleshlights are amazing. And, with the application of a few specially made accessories, they can be even better.
To learn more read my full round-up of the best (and worst) Fleshlight accessories.
Reviews of older Fleshlights that are no longer available
- Vortex: Subtle, Realistic Fleshlight
- Speed Bump: Bumpy, Simple Fleshlight
- Super Ribbed: Simple, Intense Fleshlight
- Bi-Hive - Intense Sleeve for Larger Guys
- Swallow - Oral Sex Fleshlight
- Primal - Raw, Intense Fleshlight
- Nina Hartley Cougar - Cougar Fleshlight
- Jenna Jameson Legend - Queen of Porn Fleshlight
- Teagan Presley Trigger – Stimulating, Medium-Intense Masturbator
- Katsuni Lotus Garden - Intense Lotus Node Fiesta
- Cherry Devivre Luxe - Unique Camgirl Fleshlight
- Forbidden - Realistic Anal Fleshlight
- Teagan Presley Bulletproof - Gentle Anal Fleshlight
- Swallow - Original Oral Sex Fleshlight
- Freaks Alien
- Freaks Cyborg
- Freaks Drac
- Freaks Zombie
- Freaks Bigfoot
- Freaks Frankenstein
- Sex In A Can: Sukit Draft - Tight Blowjob Fleshlight
- Sex In A Can: Vampire Succu Dry - Vampire Mouth Fleshlight
- Sex In A Can: O’Doyle’s Stout - Extra Tight Anal Fleshlight
- Sex In A Can: Lady Lager - Very Tight Realistic Fleshlight
- Comparison of different Sex In A Can models
Fleshlights are not the only male masturbators out there and I've tested a few models from other brands
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, you help support this website. Please note that: 1) I do not and will not recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate. 2) I do not recommend products just for the sake of making money. 3) I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers. 4) I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.